Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 18, 2008 Cambodia!!

Hello Everyone!
Well I've made it. I'm sending you this email from the mission home in Phnom Penh. We just had lunch and it's so hot here. I'm not joking we are always wet here and will be wet for the next two years. But I am absolutely loving it here. Our mission president is a great guy and I'm so excited to start working. I'm not exactly sure what we are doing for the rest of today, but it sounds like tomorrow we are going to start working right off the bat so that will be the beginning of my proselyting. Anyways, My P-day is on Wednesday, so I guess the earliest you can expect emails and such will be on Tuesday night Utah time. Sorry can't talk more but I'll talk to you later!
-Elder Ormsby

Best way to write is www.dearelder.com and use the free pouch system. Its fairly quick and reliable. Elder Ormsby, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

No comments: