Monday, March 24, 2008

Ryan is like your fake brother who steals your jeans.

To those who have read the previous:
Well, I have something to write about for a change. So hopefully I'll be able to convey what I have to say in postively wonderful way. (wow, three rhymes!) Ok, so first I'll talk about friday night. So friday night Ashley, Alyssa, and I went to tp scott's car. However, somewhere along the way we decided to saran wrap the car, and lipstick the windows. So we made a short stop at walmart and then weasled the address of scott's girlfriend's house from scott. First scott said something to the effect of turn right at this stop light and then turn at your first right after that and then your first left after that and a few more lefts and rights and then take the second star to the right and straight on til morning. (never neverland!) So I was like. . . okay just give us the address. Turns out that addresses are completely meaningless when they say 453 north 5930 west, especially when none of the streets are numbered. So to make a long story short, we ended up on Ridge Dr. and then I said I remembered where we could find main street. But both Ashley and Alyssa we stop and knock on someone's door to ask for directions. I tried to stop them, but being a gentleman, I yielded to their wills. So they chose a house with all of its lights out (10:30 at night so everyone's in bed) and they wake up this poor lady. The lady said something to effect of, uh. . . . you're on ridge dr you stupid people go to main street. So once again, I was right, but it didn't seem to matter. So we finally found some round about scott mentioned and headed further west, like we were supposed to . Once we go close to where we were supposed to be, both Ashley and Alyssa said that Scott told us to drive through the cemetery, I said that he probably meant go around or pass it. But they both freaked out when they made me drive through it, on a road that wasn't meant to be driven on! So finally we found the house and yada yada yada. However Alyssa and ashley both struggled to undo the saran wrap and I did what I could to fix the saran wrap job but it was pretty much ruined. Well that's the end of my story.
On Saturday I went to Tucanos with Katie, Alyssa, and Jodi. Katie and Alyssa both ate a herd of cattle, while Jodi and I ate a nice refreashing, savorful meal. It was great fun! haha
On Sunday, well I gave a talk and partied with my family and friends. Thanks for coming all of you that came, and to those who didn't, you probably didn't miss too much haha. :)
So to those who have read the previous: Good Morning, Afternoon, or Goodnight.

5 comments:

Lyss said...

okay first off you lie a lot...everyone will get the real story on my blog! and on Ashley's! well have a nice day!

Katya said...

Danny, I did not eat a herd of cattle. It was not my fault Tucanos wouldn't let me take all of that food off the premises! haha, good job on your talk. You definitely sounded like a missionary. Good luck! :D

Jody Lynn said...

Don't forget about Alyssa trying to stab you with a knife. Haha.

Ashley said...

sheesh!!! you left out all the REAL parts of the story!!!! gah!! and you did awesome at your farewell so i guess i will forgive you for lying about what really happened

Ashley said...

so weird!!! you have been gone forever! and this blog wont be updated forever! sad day... miss you friend!