Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Jai Guru Deva, Om

To those who have read the previous,
Man, don't you love that song? Across the universe is an awesome song! If you haven't heard Across the Universe sung by Rufus Wainwright, buy the song :) Gosh, I love the Beatles. Since I feel my Beatles vibe coming on, I'm gonna give you guys my list of favorite Beatle songs:
1. Eleanor Rigby
2. Across the Universe
3. Let it Be
4. Hey Jude
5. Here Comes the Sun
6. Come Together
7. Hard Day's Night
Those are just a few of my favorites!
Well, I'll just give you a brief run down of my past day or so. I went on a date with Ash, Wes, Scott, Amanda (his girlfriend), and Tiffany. And can I just tell you, she did everything she could to make that date either awkward or embarrassing. I was like. . . man, what's going on!? (maybe ash could enlighten me, hint hint) Well the worst part was when she poured water down the front of my pants so it looked like I wet myself. Wow, what a night ;) It's ok, cause Nothing's gonna change my world! Jai Guru Deva, Om
To those who have read the following: Good Morning, Afternoon, or Night, and Good luck!

4 comments:

Jody Lynn said...

I wish I liked the Beatles. I must say they are growing on me. Lets hope I like them soon. Ha Ha. Thanks for posting on my blog. Oh...and my name is spelled Jody. Hey...you asked....didn't you? Ha Ha.

Lyss said...

okay danny, the beatles are lame but i do like the movie across the universe where they sing mostly beatles songs, so i can understand you liking some songs...even though the beatles version is gay, the across the universe version is so much better. you'll have to check it out. and sorry im kinda in a bad mood so if any of this is offensive don't take it personally.

Katya said...

I love love love the Beatles. :P haha funny story, Kim and I made a music video to Elanor Rigby, and I was Elanor and she was Father McKenzie. She did her makeup like an old man, and it was very convincing. It was great! Anyway, you forgot "Helter Skelter" in your list of great Beatles songs. The U2 version is better, but you gotta give credit to the Beatles for coming up with it in the first place...

Ashley said...

hm... sorry danny haha i wish i knew what to say but tiff just got a little out of hand. it was kind of childish and immature of her to pour water all over you... but what can i say :) i cant control her haha maybe you should tell her you had a problem with it so she doesn't do it to anyone else. but i hope you weren't too miserable the rest of the time.. thanks for coming! i still owe you majorly and you are leaving on your mission soon :( whatever shall i do!!! and sorry i didn't call you after work, i figured it was too late to do anything since i just got back and it is what.. 11:48 haha and about the beatles... well lets just say i dont really have a passion or a hatred or much of a knowledge about them :P but thats expected im like that with all music