Sunday, March 9, 2008

You burned your foot on your Foreman Grill?

To those who have previously read my posts:
So now I have officially checked out of life. I can't stand to think I still have to wait another 3 weeks before I actually leave. But I'd still like to hang out, and my last official day of working at the most incredible Wal*Mart in the world, is March 18. So if anyone would like to hang out after the 18th I'd be totally up for it!
So, here's what's happened this last week. I pretty much worked everyday of the week. But I got to hang out with Ash, Wes, and Scott Saturday night. That was pretty fun, however I almost died because Scott is a crazy driver! I've never been so scared in a car before. Scott spent the whole time looking for people to street race, and unfortunately he found a custom car that had a couple of hispanic guys who were wearing scary clothes. Sadly, Scott's car's windows are only tinted in the back, so these guys had an absolute perfect view of muah! I thought they were going to shoot me or something. So . . . at the time I was either going to be shot or killed in a horrible twisted burning wreckage!
Oh and my newest edition to my blog: Joke of the Day!!!!
So here's my joke of the day, actually a guy in my ward said it to me and I didn't find it that funny but we'll see what you think. He said, "Remind me to give you my favorite cookbook before you leave, '40 ways to wok your dog!'"
So to all those who have read this, Good Morning, Afternoon, or Night and good luck!
P.S. My email for my blog is danormsby16@gmail.com

3 comments:

Jody Lynn said...

I'm glad you didn't die this weekend from a car accident or being shot. That would have been very sad indeed. I love your posts. You are a natural blogger!

Lyss said...

haha the office is amazing! I am totally obsessed with Jim, I am totally going to convert him to the church then marry him!
Im happy that you didn't die as well. That would be way sad, 'specially cause you are supposed to be going on a mission here pretty soon. :) I'll see you in a week or so at your farewell!

Ashley said...

aw how'd i miss this post!? haha i remember that i was scared for my life as well! haha did you not hear me squealing in the back seat? haha