Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why did I do this?

I have absolutely no idea why I have written this blog. It's not like I expect anyone to read it. But I suppose I could write a few things that might . . . I don't know pass the time. Well at this point I've been studying and working my life away just waiting to leave on my mission, it's really too bad because at this point it feels like I've already left for my mission, yet I'm stuck at home til April 2nd. Sorry if this sounds like I'm rambling, it probably just sounds that way because I am! haha. Not that I'm even writing to anyone.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

whatever i read it! and besides blogs are for rambling silly :P

Katya said...

Well look at that Danny, people do read your blog! haha, and that is not even rambling...my first post is like 600 words of "and then I did this, and then I went to math, and then...etc etc"

Lyss said...

okay so you got a blog and you didn't even tell me?! thanks alot chico! haha! and look three people have already read and left comments...who knows how many other people have read this but not left comments..! :)

Jody Lynn said...

I have read it, and left a comment too. Keep up the posts. I love reading people's blogs.