Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We Speak English, We Delivery.

Hello my fellow blogger friends! Can I just tell you all, that I love you all so much! I have just bee thinking about leaving on my mission, and it hasn't really hit me that i'm going to be gone for so long. I am really going to miss it here. I also found out some really cool things about Cambodia. I met another missionary that went there two years ago. He told me that I can go to any little clothing peddler and he could make me a good tie for 75 cents! Crazy huh? It's getting more and more exciting, especially because I've been writing Nate. Every time I learn something new or hear from missionaries, I get so excited I just want to leave right then!
Oh something else awesome happened this week, I got to go to the Provo Temple with Ben and man it was awesome! I absolutely love going to the temple. I can't even tell you guys. I'd love to do Baptisms sometime before I leave. I guess this blog has become a replacement for a close friend. I mean because I'm not around you guys that much anymore, it gets difficult because I don't have someone to talk to, haha.
Well I think i'm starting to get better at this blogging thing. So to all my readers out there, Good (Morning, Afternoon, Night) and Good Luck.

6 comments:

Lyss said...

haha Danny you make me laugh. But I am jealous that you get to go to the temple. My day will come but yeah its exciting for you! anyways keep blogging!

Ashley said...

danny i pretty much love your guts! you know.. not in that way, but seriously you're the best, i've known ya forever and its so weird that you my little danny playmate who used to play dress ups with me is going on a mission! Im pretty sure i'll miss ya too :) so weird.. but keep bloggin you're a natural ;) and yeah! have a great day

Ashley said...

oh, and i like alyssa am super jealous you guys get to go inside the beautiful temple!!!! but its just awesome and i love what it does to you guys, you're all growing up so fast, so i guess i can live with it :)

Jody Lynn said...

I must admit I am way jealous too. You are so lucky that the Temple is there within your reach. You just have to make an effort to go. What a blessing. That is awesome that you get to speak to fellow missionaries who can give you advice. Ahhhh...we are all growing up so fast, just like Ashley said. It is feaking crazy! Anyway. Just know you are going to do great in Cambodia. They will be some of the most memorable and amazing years of your life. Oh, and you are not alone all of the time. I see you sometimes at Walmart. We should find time to hang out before your farewell. It sounds like you need a little social time. I know exactly how you feel. It's like that when you aren't in school. Anyway...I will shut up now, because I have pretty much written you a novel. Haha!

kyliebrooke|s said...

hi danny. i'm still thinking of you and i'm super excited that you get to be a missionary...only three more years before i can turn in my papers. :)

Amanda said...

Ha ha last time I suggested we do baptisms you thought the idea was silly....cause thats what "old people do"....but anyways, we should go!